10 October 2010

Countdown to Melbourne's 210km Bike Ride

Spent the day alternating between the lounge and TV, and short sessions on the spin bike. Late this afternoon, ran an easy 2.5ks over hills.

Between now and next Sunday, my plan is to exhaust my legs and lungs early in the week, then rest easy from mid week until the ride on Sunday. I'll have an easy ride on Friday to check the bike but apart from that, the legs 'get a few days off'

I know I haven't done enough, but its time to accept what's happened and get ready for this long-dreamed-about adventure.

The bike gets packed-up tomorrow ready for Wednesday's flight so its spin bike, weights and running from tomorrow until Friday.

More later, journey on
James




Word Count - unknown

1 comment:

  1. Of course if you are going to race a bike down the slopes of the Alps or across the country on some gnarly dirt track then a bicycle helmet makes good sense. Bikes Melbourne

    ReplyDelete