01 November 2010

The BEST way to start the day

Have you ever noticed it's hard to have a bad day when you start with a damn good exercise session? For me there is nothing quite as good as an early morning bike ride, or an early run. Its an amazing way to start the day, its a spectacular way to see the world. and its fantastic for the soul.

No matter where I am I love the idea of seeing the sun come up while giving the body a bit of a flogging. Last week I ran around the small country town of Tara in Central Queensland on a foggy morning after rain, along the McIntrye river on the border town of Goondiwindi and through the outback town of Longreach. Good for the soul, good for getting the day under way.

After a week of travel, it was also nice to get in a really nice early run around my home town on Moreton Bay on a gorgeous spring Saturday morning. It was great. Good for the soul. Good way to start the day.

As my old mate used to say 'Wouldn't be dead for quids'. A funny saying that comes to mind whenever I get in a good, hard early exercise. It ALWAYS makes me feel great.

So my suggestion to anyone reading this....., I reckon  it really is worth it,  get out of bed and give it a go!

Enough lecturing......

More later, journey on
James




Word Count - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment