01 March 2010

Timeline of this blog

I started writing entries into a notebook a month or so before deciding to post them to a blog (this is my first ever blog - see original post). Over the last month I have been trying to 'catch up', to get all my previous thoughts entered but as of today (1st March) I am still only up to the 20th January. It means I often want to write about what's happened today, yet think I can't because I'm not up-to-date yet. It's starting to get frustrating.

So here's what I will do. I will enter my thoughts in 'real time (ie whenever they enter my head basically :-)) and I will catch up on previous posts whenever I can. This will mean some ideas and 'lessons learnt' will be out of order.

My apologies to anyone who finds it confusing. (if anyone is actually reading these meandering thoughts and trying to make sense of them lol). To minimise confusion, at the top of any 'delayed' posts will be the date I originally wrote it. I hope this helps. Eventually (sooner rather than later hopefully) I will be up-to-date and it will no longer be an issue.

This blog is really for me - it chronicles my own reflection and learning of my journey. If it helps anyone else, great. And sorry for the confusion.

More later, journey on....

Word count - 225

No comments:

Post a Comment